Changing course advice for streamlined visa holders


If you want to change to a new course and you were granted a visa under the streamlined visa processing arrangements you must maintain enrolment in a streamlined visa processing eligible course (or package of courses) with an education provider participating in the arrangements.

To check if your new course is eligible for streamlined visa processing, or to learn more about these visas, see streamlined student visa processing.